Newsletter - August 2016
The Beautification Committee wishes to extend their sincere and heartfelt thanks to all in the community who support our efforts to "beautify" the town.
1. The space allotted for brick sales has been completely filled as of August 10, 2014. The final brick order has been installed
2. The final Clock payment has been given to the Borough of Seaside Park. The total payment to the Borough from the Seaside Park Beautification Committee is $25,500.00
3. Seaside Park Limited Edition ceramic mugs are completely sold out.
4. Seaside Park Note Card Sets are available for purchase. The Card Sets are available in packs of 4 cards for Summer and Winter. The cost is $5 per set of 4.
5. The Flag Pole Project on the Police Station Lawn at 6th & Central Ave. is underway. The new 50 foot aluminum flage pole has been installed. The the temporary new flag pole base is in place but will extended higher in the fall. The 1952 War Memorial Plaque has been refurbished and is in place on the flag pole base. The total cost of the Project is about $5,000. To date the Committee has paid $1,000 for the Plaque refurbishment and has reimbursed the Borough $1,000 for the flag pole. Fundraising activities to complete this project are on-going.
1. Two Large Blue Spruce Trees ($5,000) on the lawn in front of the Seaside Park Police Station
2. Full Payment ($25,500) to the Borough of Seaside Park for the 9/11 Memorial Clock
Thank you very much for your support !
The Seaside Park Beautification Committee